A robust package of support for ASYE
Our Social Work Academy will support ASYE’s through your first 12 months of practice. You will benefit from a protected and supported programme that includes professional development, support, and mentoring as you progress through the early stages of your social work career.
The Academy allows you to develop your skills in a safe and secure learning environment. We aim to develop and embed best practice to achieve better outcomes for children and families living in North East Lincolnshire.
Our support package includes;
- Induction programme
- A training package including both mandatory training and specifically designed training to start your social work career
- One-to-one and group supervisions through ASYE development days and team meetings
- Bespoke workshops to provide you with the basic skills to start your practice
- Support and advice from the ASYE co-ordinator
- Self-directed learning
- Extensive shadowing of other social workers
- Buddy support from an experienced social work practitioner
- A structured pathway of case allocation over an initial six-month period
To find out more about our Academy ASYE programme, email [email protected]